-
August 27th, 2006, 01:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone know where to find the spec sheets for the University 6303 Diffaxial 15 in speakers?
I am getting ready to build red oak boxes based on the Stonehenge V dimensions. This is for a friend who is wondering if they need to be that big. If the frequency response isn't there, then I can downsize the boxes.
They are asking why I am not using 604's and I pointed out the price difference.......... That stopped the conversation immediately.
Thanks everyone.
John
-
August 27th, 2006, 04:00 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Greets!
No T/S specs, but from experience 8-10 ft^3 works well assuming you use some form of series resistance to tonally balance its wide band response, and of course you can fine tune its in-room response with stuffing density.
GM
-
August 27th, 2006, 04:33 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
As has been stated elsewhere, the 604's "like" the bigger box - they just perform better. When you downsize it, they sound "restricted" to my ears...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks